Do you have a recipe that everyone’s been asking you for! This page is dedicated to your famous recipes! Copy and Paste it to the comments section! Here’s one shannon found for us!
Makes about 24 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter (cashew butter)
- 1 tbsp melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil (coconut)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup real maple syrup (grade is not important) (From Bloomingfoods)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (unsweetened is best, but semi-sweet is fine) (Enjoy Life mini choc chips)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (real organic is best, imitation will work)
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, scoop out pieces of dough roughly 1 heaping tbsp in size and press them onto the parchment paper in the shape of a cookie. Keep in mind that the cookies won’t expand or change shape when you bake them!
- Place in oven for 9-10 minutes until just cooked.
- Leave the cookies to cool on the sheet for 5-10 minutes before removing. This will allow the maple syrup to continue to boil off for a minute or two without over baking the cookie.