Paleo Seminar: Attend our seminar to learn the details of the paleo challenge, plus learn a few reasons WHY you should be a part of it!
- When: November 3 @ 2:30pm- 4pm
- Where: HCF
- Cost: Free!
Paleo Challenge: We’ve made awesome changes to help you have success with the challenge
- When: November 16-December 28
- Cost: $50/individual or $90/team of 2
- If 5 teams participate, the winner gets $150.00
- If 10 teams participate, the winner gets $375.00
- If 15 teams participate, the winner gets $600.00
- If 20 teams participate, the winner gets $825.00
- How to Register: Register on Mindbody Events Tab.
Week 1: Start touching up those baking skills, on November 16 (day 1 of the paleo challenge) we will be having an ALL GYM PALEO THANKSGIVING! As a paleo challenge participant your weekly challenge will be to bake a paleo pie!
Week 2: On November 23 we will have our first paleo challenge meeting. We have these meetings to keep our participants engaged, share recipes, and collaborate solutions for new lifestyle challenges. During this time we also like to have a pitch in: your challenge will be incorporating a new vegetable you have yet to try into a side dish to share with the other participants.
Week 3: We will be meeting November 30 after the Oaken Bucket WOD at Upland for dinner and describe how to eat out and not fall off of the paleo wagon! Exact time TBA
Week 4: During week 4 we will not have a meeting but instead a Facebook challenge. You will try a new meat you have never had before and post a picture of your meal to our HCF Facebook page by Saturday, December 7. In CrossFit we encourage you to get comfortable being uncomfortable, same here in the paleo challenge!
Week 5: We will be having meeting December 14 before our Tacky Sweater WOD! Our challenge will be to make your favorite Holiday side dish paleo!
Week 6: During our final week of the challenge we will be meeting on December 21. This weeks challenge will be to make any kind of dish with Chocolate in it! There will be more details to come with what can and cannot be used for this challenge, not all chocolate is paleo.
* Our final meeting will be January 4 at HCF (time TBA) where the winner will be announced and given their cash prize!