Zucchini’s are one of my favorite vegetables! Here is a new way of incorporating them into meals! Wouldn’t this be great on a burger??
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 handful cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup pepitas, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brush the zucchini in oil, place it on a baking sheet with the cut side up and roast on the top shelf in a preheated 450F oven until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Puree everything in a food processor.