I haven’t made these Crackers, but I think I’d like to try just to see how they’d turn out. I don’t miss wheat thins, nor feel the need to eat crackers. In the rare occasion I have a stomach bug, this may be something to munch on. This is a recipe from Fast Paleo. Let us know if you try it!
- 1 cup Almond meal or flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano or dry basil (optional)
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add the egg whites.
- Form a ball. Roll out a portion of the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper very thin.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Take a pizza cutter and score rectangles on the dough.
- Place dough/parchment paper on a cookie pan in oven and bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- You may want to check every 5 minutes until the crackers are lightly browned but not burnt. Sometimes I remove the browned ones and then stick the rest back in the oven to keep baking.
- Place the crackers on a counter top to cool.