We have 4 days until the challenge is over! Wow! How many of you can’t believe how time flew!? I truly appreciate those who attended the paleo meeting on Saturday; there were so many things you could have chosen to do instead. Some of you had obligations with work and/or family, so I want you to review or look back at comments from this post to see what progress and advice people may have for you!
Weekly challenge winner this week was Heather R! She won a $50 scotty’s gift certificate for her southern inspired Jambalya. Andy W.’s chicken and Chadd’s bacon cookies were also a big hit!
End of Challenge Needs!
- Wednesday will be Cindy! Try to attend classes this day! You can also accomplish it during open gym at 4:15pm on either Tuesday or Thursday. In addition, Friday classes will be a Cindy Make-up Day.
- We will also take your Body Fat% measurements, sign ups will be at the gym!
- With your journal, you will submit your before/after picture (hard copy or digital), your before/after measurements of your thighs, hips, waist, arms, etc.), your before/after body fat %, and your before/after Cindy scores.
- Between Wednesday and Saturday, you need to drop off your entire journal and requirements at the gym.
- We will determine winners by Wednesday, March 7.
Review Questions for This week:
1. If it’s your first time doing the challenge, what do you have to say to someone who didn’t do the challenge to encourage them to do it next time?
2. If it’s your second time doing the challenge, why/how did you benefit from doing it again?