Paleo Granola Recipe from Coconut Recipes.com. Servings: 12
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups toasted coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 cups raw coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted nuts of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine oats, pumpkin seed kernels, chopped almonds, and sunflower seed kernels in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan on the stove, melt together the honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla, stirring occasionally, until combined.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread oat mixture into baking pans (metal pans cook faster than glass). Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- After baking, add dried cranberries or raisins and roasted nuts. Enjoy granola with coconut milk or almond butter and berries!