I found this recipe when I was at Kroger looking at the ground lamb. On the back of the container there was a paleo meal before me. So here it is.
6-12 mini portobellos
1 lb ground lamb
1/4 red pepper (I used 1/2 red pepper)
3 chopped chives
2-3 cloves garlic
How To: pre-heat 375 degrees
1. brown the lamb in a medium skillet on medium heat. Chop up the portobello stems
2. When it was mostly cooked I added the pepper, garlic, and mushroom stems.
3. When it was brown I added the chives, then salt and pepper to taste.
4. I put about 7 mushrooms upside down on a baking sheet. Spoon the mixture into each mushroom. It was just Shaun and I, so I filled 7 mushrooms and put the remaining meat in a bowl keeping warm.
5. Put the mushrooms in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. I added a bit of feta cheese to the mushrooms and paired it with salad and some watermelon. It was a delicious night!